Click Here

Click Here
Click here now!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ZNZ One And ZNZ Big Cash

ZNZ One - ZNZ Big Cash

Hello if your are here you are interested in finding more information out about the ZNZ one and ZNZ Big Cash Programs.

Welcome!
Read to the bottom for the big ending!

ZNZ One - ZNZ Big Cash


ZNZ  or Zip Nada Zilch  is the undisputed KING of the IFW's (Incentivized Freebie Websites) or "freebies" as many people call them.
If you want to start a web business with little to no out ot pocket start up cost, then this is for you.

I have tried may internet "opportunities" and believe me I thought long and hard bfore I was going to try something "free"!  LOL 
 Boy am I glad I did!  

I placed a few ads on facebook and craigslist like the training info had suggested. 
I got up bright and early and went to my computer the next day.  Nothing!  Yep I thought waste of time.  I went about my day and didn't really give my "Freebie"
money maker much thought,  After all I didn't really have anything invested except a couple of minutes of time to type up an "ad" they called it.
I don't think I even went back on my computer that day.  Well, the next day I went on line sometime during the course of the day and I saw "Congratulations...you have an Opt-in ......." and "ZipNadaZilch:  Referral Sign Up"
Line after Line after Line!

What the H*ll!
People were signing up! I was like Holy Sh*t!  I was bouncing around showing my girlfriend and calling people and, and, and, well I was EXCITED!

A few days after that messages of "Order Status Change" started showing up"  Oh. here we go, the let down....  I opened it and HOLY SH*T  It was about some one had met the requirements of the program and signed up for a trial offer or two and had completed the requirements.  MONEY in my Paypal Acount within the next 24 hours!

Fast Forward...

Next morning,  make coffee look at computer do I turn it on?  Were they serious?  Really? Do I have money coming?  One thousand and one questions.  You know how it is.  Finished that cup of coffee and made another one.  Hit the on Button on my laptop and waited for it to fire up.  Seemed to take a lot longer than usual.  OK, OK,  Just connect to the damn internet!  I'm on!   Paypal, enter.  


HOLY SH*T!!!!

MONEY! Like the emails had said!  I am a freaking genius!  

Ok Long story short.  ZNZ does work, if you do the requirements. You do have to sign up for some trial offers that may be free but I found the ones I actually wanted to try had chip in a few dollars to get the product coming in.  Gamefly was one I signed up for and think it was two month trial for $12.95 or something like that, it may have changed by now.  But I had always wanted to subscribe because I was tired of paying for games that stunkand then getting $9 credit for a trade.  Once the requirements are met you are done for life. But the money doesn't stop.  Wonderful program,  just have faith in your self and give it a few days to work for you.  It's not get rich quick, but you will make money.  This is when you start hearing the Dire Straits Song in your head.  You know the one." He play the guitar on the MTV"  Well my advise is to give it a look and what do you have to lose?

It is NOT  MLM
You do NOT have to call all your friends and family
You do  NOT have to go to meeting or draw on chalkboards.

You will have fun spending the money you receive from this program.


Please click on the link and watch the videos,
Sign in and do at least the first two steps.
Steps three and four make your earning and promoting powers greater and are optional to the cash created under ZNZ
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I will try to help get you an answer to the best of my abilities.
Remember have fun! 


See my other blogs and definitly get a hold of me.  My Dad always told me to stick with the winners.  Hope you enjoyed your read and signed up.  I Will help you to win.  Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment